Monday, January 28, 2008

singapore - jan 2008

I spent three days in Singapore before flying back to Melbourne.

My friend who was supposed to pick me up couldn't find me as I arrived at Changi airport's terminal 3 (sort of new I guess) so we spent around half an hour looking for each other but finally met up at the elevator in terminal 3 by accident.

Caught up with some friends and took some more photos. I like Singapore's transport system as they're very efficient, orderly and fast. Food was also cheap and nice. The thing that sometimes put me off Singapore is the people (not all of them, mind you, only some individuals).

Spent the 18th at Sentosa Island (Images of Singapore and Underwater World) and Fullerton.





Next day was spent running around Chinatown and catching up with an old friend of mine who used to study and work in Melbourne.




Flew back to Melbourne on the 20th and I've got myself a new toy from Singapore.


It's the Nikon D300!!! I've got my eye on Tokina's 12-24mm lens at the moment as my next possible grab.

Overall journey was fun. I would love to go back to both places (Bali and Singapore) and do more exploring and shots. I just hope I've got the time (and $$ of course).

The above images are, as usual, live at my Flickr except for the D300 photo which is taken from the internet for illustration purposes only.

I out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos...and yg paling gak tahan D300 nya ^^,, gile beli jg nih.

wibowo said...

hahaha iya san, abis beda harganya jauh banget sama disini, saving AU$1000

Ivy said...

heh?? emang di SG brp di Aussie brp wo?? Duh tuh kamera bikin ngiler

wibowo said...

di singapore gue dapet S$2400, trus gue claim balik lagi 7% GST di erpot haha. disini? a spankin' AU$2899 saja vy hahaha

Ivy said...

gileeee....bedanya byk beneeer.... pasti sengaja dimahalin kalo buat lu wo *maksa*

wibowo said...

huhuhu awas lo ya, awas hehe

Ivy said...

kalo lu balik2 ke jkt lg bilang2 wo....biar gua bisa rampok lu di tengah jln hahaha... majalah photography 2 bln ini rame bahasin D300 lu nih *sirik abis padahal kalo punya jg ga ngerti pake*

wibowo said...

eh Canon G9 apa kabar? bagus kan?